For making the "Education is fundamental rights of every child" rather than bushiness.Lilwati Education Development Trust has started on step forward in this direction. For achieving this purposes our trust are running various institutions and schools.For running the School(In Ara) we are recruiting the staffs in following.
- Teaching Staffs for(Math,Science,Social Science,Sanskrit,Economics): Class VI to Xth-English Medium-CBSE Curriculum.
- Teaching Staffs for(Math,Science,Social Science,Computer,Sanskrit): Class 1st to Vth English Medium-CBSE Curriculum.
- Teaching Staffs for(Math,EVS,Computer,Music,Drawing,Sports): Class Nursery to UKG-English Medium- CBSE Curriculum
- Non-Teaching Staffs Account, Clerk,Receptionist,Office Boy and Security Guard
Term and Condition:-
- Candidate is well educated and disciplined.
- At Least more than one years experience is required in every category.
- Fresher candidate is also welcome but they have to go through written test followed by Interview.
- Recruitment is full time basis.
- Salary is negotiable depend on the experience and Talent of the candidate.
Interested Candidate are Advised to contact on following:
Send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Career Form
Apply for the Job